|June 3||Dragon Boat Festival (No School)|
|June 9||Last day of School (Half Day)|
FOR A COMPLETE LISTING OF ALL SCHOOL EVENTS, VIEW OUR WEBSITE CALENDAR.
SECONDARY SPRING DRAMA & FASHION DESIGN SHOWCASE
What inspires you? Join us on Friday, May 27, as our middle and high school Drama and Fashion Design classes hope to answer that question in our Spring Showcase, “Inspired.” Through acting, singing, and art, we hope to share inspiration with you as we present each of our “inspired by…” acts. Categories include performances inspired by love, literature, technology, and much more! Join us for a night of fun and memories as students light up the stage!
Please read below for important show information:
DATE & TIME:
• Friday, May 27, from 6:30 until approximately 9 PM. (Doors open at 6:15)
WHO MAY ATTEND?
• All WYIS secondary students and WYIS staff (No ticket required!)
• Unfortunately, due to local COVID regulations for schools, non-staff parents and other guests will not be able to physically attend the show. While we are very disappointed that we don't get to share our performance with you in-person, we will be live-streaming the show so that you and your loved ones can watch it live! The livestream link will be distributed through our WeChat PTO Language Groups about 15 minutes before the show begins.
Please feel free to contact Ms. Sauer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHAT TO DO WITH OLD SCHOOL UNIFORMS
Ever wondered what to do with a school uniform your child has outgrown or that is older, damaged, or you just don't need? If you have a uniform that is in good condition and know another WYIS family who could use these, we encourage you to recycle and share with them. However, there are three things we ask that you NOT do with any WYIS school uniform:
- Please do not dispose of it as is. Please cut out the logo before putting it in the trash.
- Please do not donate it (in recycle bins or elsewhere)
- Please do not give it to someone who is not a current WYIS student
To protect our school brand and reputation, only current WYIS students should wear our school uniforms. If you have a uniform in good condition that you would like to donate, please bring it to the school and we can recycle it for you among interested WYIS families. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or use our Feedback Form.
KOREAN UNIVERSITY VIRTUAL VISITS
WYIS will have virtual visits from some Korean universities in May -- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies on May 24 and Sogang University on May 26.
Questions? Contact our College & Career Counselors Irene Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Linda Liu (email@example.com).
On Monday, May 23, WYIS will take our all-school photo in the morning.