Below are important online resources and contact information for students and parents.
Canvas is a Learning Management System (LMS) that supports online learning and teaching. It connects teachers and students so that course materials and activities are accessible online.
Log in to Canvas HERE
CANVAS FOR STUDENTS
- All WYIS students now have a school-issued email that can be used for logging in to Canvas.
- If you are sharing a device which another student is using to access their WYIS email or Canvas accounts, you MUST log out of both programs before logging in as another student.
Students - HERE are step-by-step instructions for logging in to Canvas.
CANVAS FOR PARENTS
- All parents have access to Canvas as a parent/observer for their child's classes. This allows you to log in to see your child’s class assignments, due dates, etc. It is not necessary for you to take any action on Canvas, unless you would like to, and observing your child's courses does not affect their courses or learning in any way.
- This document provides information about logging in to Canvas for the first time.
- Please contact your child's teacher with questions about how his or her specific class is using Canvas.
- If you have more than one child accessing their WYIS email or Canvas accounts on one device, you MUST log out of both programs before logging in as another student.
Parents - HERE are step-by-step instructions for logging in as a parent/observer to see your child's courses.
PowerSchool is a Student Information System (SIS) that provides parents, students, and teachers with a tool to communicate and to access information including attendance, grades, and assignments.
Log in to PowerSchool HERE
Click HERE for step-by-step instructions on how to log in to view a student's information on PowerSchool.
WHO TO CONTACT FOR HELP