We are excited to have students and staff back on campus this fall!
We've been working hard to protect the safety of students, staff, and teachers from COVID-19. With guidance from the Wuhan Development Zone (Hannan District) Education Bureau, we are implementing our plan to prevent the spread of illness among our community.
The plan includes the following:
- Disinfecting and ventilating the school facility multiple times per day
- Limiting campus access to essential personnel only
- Documenting recent travel history for all students, staff, and households in the community.
- Checking temperatures and health codes for all students, staff, and approved visitors multiple times per day
- Ensuring adequate social distancing during lunch time
- Creating a safe isolation area for anyone who becomes sick during the school day
- Stocking up on all necessary PPE and cleaning supplies
- Ongoing monitoring of the pandemic situation worldwide and its impact on our community
TO ENTER CAMPUS...