|September 12||Mid-Autumn Festival (No School)|
FOR A COMPLETE LISTING OF ALL SCHOOL EVENTS, VIEW OUR WEBSITE CALENDAR.
SUPPORT DURING ONLINE LEARNING
During online learning, most of our students use Canvas regularly. Parents, did you know you can also access your child's courses in Canvas and view their assignments as an observer? On our school website, we have information about Canvas for Students, Canvas for Parents, and more.
If you have questions about the tools we use during online learning or if you need to know who to contact for additional support, view the Tech Tools for Learning page HERE.
Librarians Ms. Carter and Ms. Tang quickly responded to online learning by opening the Curbside Library. Parents, you can come to the curb to pick up or return a book any Monday, Wednesday, or Friday from 3:30 to 4:00. We hope that through the Curbside Library, you can continue to read and enjoy the great books our library has to offer.
Below is a list of who to contact for common matters at school. We hope you find this helpful as we kick off the school year:
- If you need to report your child as absent for the day, please email email@example.com before 8 AM on the day they will be absent.
- If you have any questions about financial matters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have problems logging into PowerSchool, please email email@example.com.
- School office working hours are from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. If you have any questions or need to contact the office, please call 8627 8423 8713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENJOYING OUR INTERNATIONAL CAMPUS
To maintain our WYIS campus as an international community and a quality learning environment, here are several important rules for all of us to keep in mind:
- Please do not smoke anywhere on our campus
- Please respect each other’s own cultural differences
- Please do not litter on campus
- Please don't use rude words in any language
- Please remember younger children (Grade 5 and under) must be supervised when they play after school
- Please keep in mind our students watch and hear what adults around them say and do. Use positive words and actions when you're on our campus.
Thank you for helping us keep our campus a positive and healthy place for the WYIS community.
AFTER-SCHOOL ACTIVITIES FOR QUARTERS 1 & 2
We've got a great line-up of After-School Activities (ASA) to kick off the year. See the full list for Quarters 1 and 2 below, and register now on your Parent Portal in PowerSchool. For more information about ASAs and how registration works, view the web page HERE.
|G1-5 Table Tennis||G1-3 Ballet||G6-12 Table Tennis||G1-5 Table Tennis||G1-5 Soccer|
|EC4-EC5 Ballet||(no activities)||G1-5 Soccer||G6-12 Chinese Painting & Calligraphy||G6-12 Dance|
|G8-12 Technical Drawing||(no activities)||G1-5 Dance||G7-12 Badminton||G1-5 Tee Ball|
|G6-12 Show Choir||(no activities)||G6-12 Flag Football||G2-5 Tai Chi||G1-5 Chinese Painting & Calligraphy|
|(no activities)||(no activities)||(no activities)||EC5-G1 Crafts||G7-12 CrossFit|